GENERAL LIABILITY AND MEDICAL DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this Web site is, to the best of our knowledge, true and complete.
All suggestions, advice, or tips found herein do not include guarantees on the part of CHIE Unlimited, Inc., bodygeometry.net and askthebodyworker.com (hereafter known as “The Website” or “The Site”). The user accepts any liability connected with the use of the information contained in this site. By using this Site, you accept ALL terms of the following.
The user understands that use of The Site is at their own risk. This user agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the site shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Virginia.
BODYGEOMETRY.NET DOES NOT GIVE MEDICAL ADVICE
The Site contains articles and videos on many medical topics; however, no warranty whatsoever is made that any of the articles and/or videos are accurate. There is absolutely no assurance that any statement contained or cited in an article and/or video touching on medical matters is true, correct, precise, or up-to-date. Even if a statement made about medicine is accurate, it may not apply to you or your symptoms.
• Any information touching on medical subjects provided on Bodygeometry.net is of a general nature and cannot substitute for the advice of a medical professional (for instance, a qualified doctor/physician, nurse, pharmacist/chemist, and so on). Bodygeometry.net is not a doctor or medical service.
• None of the contributors, system operators, developers, owners of The Site nor anyone else connected to The Site can or will take any responsibility for the results or consequences of any attempt to use or adopt any of the information presented on this web site.
• Nothing on Bodygeometry.net or included as part of any project of The Site or should be construed as an attempt to offer or render a medical opinion or otherwise engage in the practice of medicine.
• Access to and use of this Site is subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. By accessing and using this site, you accept without limitation, all of the terms and conditions in this User Agreement. The Site reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and by using this site, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
• The materials used and displayed on this site, including but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of The Site or it’s affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of The Site or the appropriate affiliate.
• The Site contains information, facts and opinions from various individuals and organizations. The Site cannot be responsible for the advice offered by board users or any information contained on any of the associated sites linked from this site. The Site and its affiliates do not regularly review or monitor any web sites linked to the site and are not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Your use of such web sites is at your own risk. Neither The Site nor its affiliates endorse or are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on the site.
• Your use of this site is at your own risk. Neither The Site nor it’s owners, directors, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury, or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this site and the information available on the site. You hereby waive any and all claims against The Site, or its affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors arising out of your use of this site and the information available thereon.
• Endorsements and opinions of others on this site reflect the honest opinions of those making them. The Site makes every effort to represent the typical experience of users of The Site and it’s products. No warantee is made, however, about these statements; they are made “as is.” In addition, if any business association (affiliate relationship, etc.) is in place between the parties, notice will be given.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY PORTION
THEREOF, YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE TO CEASE USING THE WEB SITE.